Wednesday 5 September 2012

Shop News

Its been a busy few weeks at the shop since I returned from Newcastle. 
There has been some fantastic show and tell and when I have remembered... I have taken a photo or two!

This stunning Mrs Billings has been for a few visits, this month we needed to add a few more browns to the mix! 
I just love this version of my quilt!

Robyn has a new grandchild, aren't these owls cute. 
They are made using the Sue Daley English Paper Piecing technique and the clamshell shape. Very clever!

Shirley has been working on her Gatton Stars. 
Look close... there is some stunning fussy cutting in this gorgeous quilt!

 Wow, how is that for a beautiful star!

Sue has some new shoes... and guess what, they match Shirley's big star!

And to finish off... we have had a total of 16 boxes delivered during the week!!!!!!!! HELP...
Sue and I need to find the time now to tidy the shelves and get them all packed away!
I was so excited I couldn't hold the camera steady!

Until next time, when all the boxes are unpacked!


1 comment:

  1. Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article post.
    I like to write a little comment to support you.

    My blog post ... force

    ReplyDelete