Monday 9 July 2012

Mrs Billings on display!

Something special is happening later this month... We are having a display of 16 Mrs Billings quilts at the upcoming Craft and Quit Fair here in Melbourne. They will be featured all hanging together in their very own section in the Victorian Quilters Showcase exhibition. 

The 4 beautiful quilts shown here belong to Lois, Leigh, Ros and Glenys, they are all quilted and ready to go! If you would like to see them in the flesh come along to Jeff's Shed from the 26-29 July, Melbourne Exhibition Centre, Southbank.


See you at the fair...



4 comments:

  1. OH how I wish I could be there, I hope you will take pictures of all the quilts and share them with us!
    thanks
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing them - it will be great. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting I'm so envious of the ladies who have completed this gorgeous quilt . One day.....!!!!
    I look forward to everyone's interpretation and colour schemes .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see them !!!

    ReplyDelete