Monday 21 November 2011

New Fabric... Morris & Company


There were lots of boxes...lots of heavy boxes...delivered during the week. We couldn't wait to open them all, so a quick peak was in order. Look what was inside!


These lovely florals are from Barbara Brackmans new 'William Morris' fabric range, Morris & Company. The beautiful florals come in large, medium and small sized prints in fabulous autumn tones. I think I can feel a quilt coming!


Lots and lots of heavy boxes...
All out of their wrappers and ready to play with...


Now which one will I choose!
Keep watching and see what I make from these,


Yours in quilting, Karen

1 comment:

  1. I've just popped over from Meredithe's blog. I love the William Morris fabrics .... I'm busy prepping hexagons from a William Morris jelly roll (quite a few still to go!!)
    Regards, Anne

    ReplyDelete